Tuesday, November 2, 2010

::A Glorious Dawn::

"A still more Glorious Dawn Awaits
Not a sunrise, but galazy rise,
A morning filled with 400 billion suns,
The rising of the milky way " - A glorious Dawn


My ipod has got stuck on this song .... continuously playing since yesterday .... :D
Awesome is a word too less to describe the feeling I get everytime I listen to it. :)

This one is for all those people who love star gazing and galaxies and distant black holes looks far more appealing.

Wrote an article on similar lines in my other blog A speck of dust, but Unique , inspired by  Carl Sagan's Pale Blue Dot.

2 comments:

  1. I love this vid. Thanks for posting it. I got to watch it again.

    Hope you are enjoying poetry days ...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your presence!! Don't forget to leave behind a comment. Love, Feedback, Brickbats!! Everything's welcome :)

Related Posts