Tuesday, March 8, 2011

::My Fairy Tale::

I too am a princess
of my own fairy tale,
Treading on strange lands,
sashaying over
miracles of life,
learning to embroider
dreams beneath
moonless sky,

sometimes I fight Trolls,
sometimes nurse a heart.
Lessons learned,
Princesses don’t walk
on pyre of Dreams.

Twirling to the rhythm of
an everlasting song of liberty,
I string together
frames of my smiles,
and bask in the radiance of happily-ever after.



** I was actually writing a post on women's Day, but seems it took the shape of verses :)

14 comments:

  1. fairy tales are cool,
    well done.

    A++

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy my smiles! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. light and fluffy.. try mine and tell me what you think- http://fiveloaf.wordpress.com/2011/03/08/nectar-from-heaven/

    ReplyDelete
  4. a wonderful fairy tale, we all need something to believe in xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say- you've nailed it with this one :)
    I loved every word you said here.. very well said!!

    You gave me a reason to wish you a Grand Women's Day..
    Hugs xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww...what a delight this is to read, Raji!! Totally enjoyed the ride!!
    Cheers to us princesses!! :) I too consider myself one, you know.. :)

    And may your ever-afters be the happiest!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes. I do have the same belief :)
    "and bask in the radiance of happily-ever after".....:D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Princesses don’t walk
    on pyre of Dreams.


    So well said. A befitting entry on Woman's day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The second verse with the last line is absolutely marvelous!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i just loved it Raj, this is my type of princess!

    lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really enjoyed this. A princess in charge of her world - and singing a song of liberty. How beautiful that is!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your presence!! Don't forget to leave behind a comment. Love, Feedback, Brickbats!! Everything's welcome :)

Related Posts