Friday, March 21, 2014

A to Z Challenge Theme Reveal - Poetry Galore

Before registering my Poetry Blog, I had already entered my Personal (Destiny's Child) and Photography (Oh Snap) blog for April A to Z Challenge 2014 (signup here)

Yes, I was quite apprehensive and maybe setting a goal too high for myself, but as I have said before, blame it on the caffeine, I decided what the heck... lets go full throttle.

So here I am revealing the Theme for my Poetry Blog -


A-Z Poetry Types

Words would flow A to Z
All's been done, all's been said
26 days of verses rhythemic
starting with A, for an Acrostic


I have exhausted my Google search but couldn't find any poetry type starting with Letter X or Y. These two really boggled me. Darn!!

If anyone know's Poetry type starting with the two letters please help me out. I might even write a poem on your graciousness :D

Else left with no option, I might just {pssssttt} cheat on X and Y .... :P

Hope to see you all in April for a month of intense Blogging :)

Don't forget to visit the Theme Reveal on Destiny's Child and Oh Snap  

To know more about Blog Reveal and A to Z challenge, please read Vidya Sury's post

22 comments:

  1. That's really creative and cool! Looking forward to reading and learning about different poetry types. I'm guessing H is for Haiku. But can't think of anything else...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in awe of u...I'm going to learn new forms here? This will surely be interesting!! All the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha :) I did this for UBC Last October, though X and Y troubled me too :D All the best :) Looking forward to reading you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Poems.. Poems... Lovely, 26 poems that is going to be lovely! - Enough said!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH this is interesting! I love poetry :) You're really getting creative :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! A month full of poems!! I'm so gonna love it i know even before I read it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Three blogs is pretty amazing! Daily poems is a cool idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! Interesting idea for types of poetry! I didn't know that there were so many and so I'm looking forward to find out! Good luck for A to Z!
    Amelia (wordsfromsonobe.wordpress.com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Wow. I love poems so will truly look forward to yours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Poems are so difficult...but you make them sound easy.......hope X and Y.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow...Isn't this tough! You are going in all guns blazing! All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think it all depends what your theme is as to get poetry beginning with not very popular letters.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness I cannot believe you have entered 3 blogs! You are SO brave. I am looking forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're a very smart girl! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Here's one for Y: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuefu... but I don't know about X. I was certain if it existed anywhere, you'd find it in China. Of course, you could use 'X' for "non-form" poetry. It's slightly cheating, but it works, I think. ;)

    Alex Hurst, fantasy author in Japan, participating in Blogging A-Z April Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is going to be quite a tutorial i must say...looking forward.

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW, this one is going to be interesting. And three blogs?? You have some guts, girl :) All the best !!

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW, three blogs from A-Z? You are a brave soul! Good luck with that! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. Following from A to Z Challenge.

    Ah, then you can be the one who /discover/ forms of poetry that start with "x" and "y". That's what I did with my blog name. I went from making observations about life on my back porch to "Back Porchervations".

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow. Three blogs. It must be a lot of caffeine :) But I am sure you will ace it all. Good luck. And I look forward to the verses, especially the ones on X and Y :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your presence!! Don't forget to leave behind a comment. Love, Feedback, Brickbats!! Everything's welcome :)

Related Posts