Friday, April 18, 2014

Palindrome - Cosmos

Apart from Shape poetry and Cascade, I love writing Palindrome Poetry. I find them quite challenging and the feel of completing one makes my day :D
  

Celestial mysteries beckon

Echoes humdrum dream

Glimmering afar is cosmic time

Subterfuge envelops reason

Swirling masses of

Stardust, nebula, dwarfs

Convoluted enchantments zap

And massive gravity attracts

Remains nothingness


Black-hole


Nothingness remains

Attracts gravity massive, and

Zap enchantments convoluted

Dwarfs, nebula, stardust

Of masses swirling

Reason envelops subterfuge

Time cosmic is afar glimmering

Dream humdrum, echoes

Beckon mysteries - celestial 

Also Known as Mirrored Poetry

A palindrome, by definition, is a word, phrase, verse, sentence, or even poem that reads the same forward or backward. 
The carefully placed words form the same sentence, whether it is read forward or backward.


::Don't Miss out on previous poetry types::
Day 1 - A for Acrostic                                        

Day 2 - B for Blitz   
Day 3 - C for CinqTroisDecaLaRhyme                    

Day 4 - D For Diamente  
Day 5 - E for Essence                                       

Day 6 - F for Florette 
Day 7 - G for Ghazal 
Day 8 - H for Haiku 
Day 9 - I for Inverted Refrain  
Day 10 - J for Joseph Star
Day 11 - K for Kyrielle 

 

10 comments:

  1. Lovely words, thanks for sharing.
    Nice to meet and connect through the atozchallenge. http://aimingforapublishingdeal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow lovely concept

    http://ashalifeishope.blogspot.in/2014/04/proud-be-proud-of-self.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting fellow A to Z ers. This is the most interesting blog I've seen (and, honey, you're around #900...I'll be honest. I'm recuperating from surgery or I wouldn't have the time to visit so many) I thought I knew a lot about poetry but I'd never heard of some of these forms. Plan to be back each day. Hope you'll visit my quirky quotes theme at www.widowsphere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I was visiting on the A-Z, but after reading such an astounding and brilliant palindrome, I just had to follow. I never knew there was such a thing as mirrored poetry. I'm learning so much.
    So pleased to have met you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very cool and you have such an amazing gift. I did not know of mirrored poetry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this concept Raj - never heard of it - and I found it a mesmerizing poem! Thanks for sharing both! :) <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your presence!! Don't forget to leave behind a comment. Love, Feedback, Brickbats!! Everything's welcome :)

Related Posts